Cancelled: The resilient student
This seminar has been cancelled
This seminar will cover :
· Understanding ideas and concepts of resilience.
· What is a resilient student?
· The Brain and resilience.
· How does neuroscience help us understand resilience?
· Intensive strategies for moving towards resilience; breathing & relaxation based on scientific evidence; semi-hypnotic relaxation & breathing;
· Understanding self-talk and its impact on the brain; lifestyle changes; the importance of sleep.
· Action planning
Please note you must book a place to attend.
Related LibGuide: The resilient student: Succeed@Tees Seminars by Jo Tilley
- Thursday, March 8, 2018
- 10:00 - 12:00
- The Curve T1.07