CINAHL: an introduction to searching the literature for health students
Do you want to find journal articles on health-related topics?
This workshop is an introduction to searching the CINAHL database - a key source for journal articles in nursing and allied health.
Who should attend?
The workshop is aimed at SoHSC students who:
- Have never searched CINAHL before
- Have searched CINAHL before, but found it confusing
- Have searched CINAHL during a previous course and would like a refresher
What do we cover?
We can show you how to:
- Consider your topic and identify keywords
- Plan your search strategy (including use of PICO/PIO)
- Use Boolean operators and truncation
- Refine your search using limits
- Complete a simple search and print your search history
- Create an EBSCO account to save your searches
If you need further information or any adjustments to fully access this session, please contact email@example.com in advance.
Related LibGuide: CINAHL Workshops by Helen Murphy
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- 13:00 - 14:00
- Library 3.02