Academic writing: an introduction
Are you unsure how to write in an academic style?
This introductory session will look at:
• the characteristics of academic writing
• common challenges and strategies to overcome them
• the use of appropriate language
• how to interpret assignment titles
This session is aimed at any students who may be unfamiliar with the basics of academic writing.
If you need further information or any adjustments to fully access this session, please contact email@example.com in advance.
Related LibGuide: Academic writing by Sue Myer
- Thursday, February 2, 2017
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Library 2.02